Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
1.3.2 (30 November 2016)
- Add TLS 1.3 support.
- Build CT modules if the mail/stream modules are dynamically linked.
- Add module name macros.
1.3.1 (20 September 2016)
- Don't send invalid zero-length SCT extensions.
1.3.0 (10 July 2016)
- Use exported functions to get the negotiated SSL certificate.
1.2.0 (14 February 2016)
- Fix compatibility with nginx 1.11.2 when the stream module is enabled.
- Add support for multiple certificates when using nginx 1.11.0 or above.
1.1.0 (5 February 2016)
- Add dynamic module support.
1.0.0 (11 November 2015)
- Add BoringSSL support.
- Add support for the mail and stream modules.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.