Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 4.2.6, a new maintenance release, has been released.
Make sure to backup before you upgrade.
Changes since '4.2.5':
- Fix HasCitation rule in citation filter sidebar
- Fix use of regular expressions
- Date Editor had 'Type' and 'Quality' labels swapped
- Fix FamilyGroup Report
- Fix names not displayed in relationship graph
- Fix outdated Bugtracker link in reporting wizard
- Fix replacements in Ancestor tree
- Fix Default Browser Setting
- Fix linking place on OpenStreetMap view
- Fix Family Lines Report having unescaped characters
- Fix non-local character in DB name (Windows OS)
- Fix checking for "event.string" in "treeview_keypress"
- Fix invalid February 29th date in Julian dual-dated
- Fix Note on CIR when it is attached to a (preferred or alternative) name through the names dialog.
- Improve time loading for person selector in census forms
- Fix incorrect SoundEx result
- Fix Error printing on ancestor tree graphical report
- Fix custom filter creation with 'Events occurring on a particular day of the week'
- Bug in the Name Editor / Group As
- Gramps CSV export of Places did not generate correct Title.
- Add custom Family Relations not shown in the filter siderbar
- Fix non-textual value on Tag report
- Fix 'interface.dont-ask' config key ignored on Note edition
- Fix Reorder Relationships dialog
- Shrink size of Break Lock (and other QuestionDialogs)
- Only selection of Active or Home person if commited
- Fix quick search exception when nothing in searched list
- Fix problem adding parents
- Fix bookmarks keybinding on Mac OS
- Fix failure to load default gramplets if GExiv2 is missing or too old.
- Update API doc for place displayer
- Add datestrings to Turkish translation
- Update translations: cs, de, fr, fi, hu, it, ru, sl, sv, tr
In memory of Peter Landgren.