StarterKit - give items to new players.
StarterKit is plugin for the Minecraft wrapper Bukkit that provides a method for administrators to give items to new players automatically and seemlessly. You could use this to make your server a more welcoming place to start without running the risk of players exploiting it by claiming their kit more than once.
- Simple and easy to configure - create your ideal inventory then save it.
- Assign items by slot, including armour.
- Supports complex items such as maps.
- Can use any item that Bukkit supports in your kit.
- Ensures that only new players will receive the kit.
Ensure you are using the latest recommended build.
Before installing, you need to make sure you are running at least the latest recommended build for Bukkit. Support is only given for problems when using a recommended build. This does not mean that the plugin will not work on other versions of Bukkit, the likelihood is it will, but it is not supported.
The best way to install Starterkit is to use the symbolic link to the latest version. This link always points to the latest version of Starterkit, so is safe to use in scripts or update plugins. Additionally you can to use the RSS feed provided by BukkitDev as this also includes a version changelog.