Philosophers, C++ STM version
This is a showcase project of functional design and functional programming in C++.
Philosophers task is solved using custom combinatorial monadic STM library.
Run in the project dir:
git clone --branch v0.5 email@example.com:graninas/cpp_stm_free.git ./lib/cpp_stm
Then build with Qt.
- GCC 7.2
See also: Monadic C++ STM
Working library for Software Transactional Memory that is built using several FP techniques.
- STM is monadic and combinatorial
- It is very robust due to purely functional design
- It is built on top of the custom Free monad
- It operates by custom ADTs
- It is usable despite it's experimental.
See also: STM samples
More samples of cpp_stm_free usage.
See also: Amber
Showcase of functional declarative design in C++.
Game about Amber from The Chronicles of Amber.
See also: CMLife
CMLife - another showcase of functional declarative design in C++.
Parallel celullar automata built on top of comonads and std::future used as monad.