Granitic is a framework and lightweight application server for building and running web and micro services written in Go.
- A web service aware HTTP server with support for load-management and Identity Access Management (IAM) integration.
- A fully-featured Inversion of Control (IoC) container.
- A flexible and customisable request processing pipeline including:
- Full support for JSON and plain XML web services.
- Automatic binding of request bodies, query parameters and path parameters.
- Declarative, rule driven validation.
- A comprehensive error management system including full templating of all system and application error messages and HTTP response code mapping.
- Component based error logging.
- Query management for data sources.
- RDMBS integration with an interface designed to promote more readable code.
- A flexible task scheduler
Additionally, Granitic is designed to be 'DevOps friendly' and offers:
- Fully externalised configuration, with support for configuration files stored locally or served over HTTP.
- Low memory footprint and fast startup times (compared to JVM/CLR equivalents).
- Runtime control of deployed applications (including suspension/resumption).
- Runtime control of log levels (e.g. temporarily enable debugging without restarts).
- Runtime monitoring and control of scheduled activities.
The GoDoc for Granitic can be found here
Get in touch
- Twitter: @GraniticIO
- Email: email@example.com