Instantly generate websites and apps from mocks.
- From our iOS app, you can take a picture of your website design which will be uploaded to the cloud
- We get the url of the uploaded image
- We send the image url to our node web server
- The node server relays the image url for processing on the python server that has OpenCV setup
- The python server sends the proccessed image data to the node server for generating the page
- The generated page has a unique url which is sent back to the iPhone app for mobile viewing
- The iPhone views the website (from the node server)
In the the process, data from the generated site and changes to the site are stored on Firebase.