GraphQL Python Roadmap
In order to move Graphene and the GraphQL Python ecosystem forward it's essential to be clear with the community on next steps, so we can move uniformly.
- Continue to support v2.x with security releases
- Last major/feature release is cut and graphene-* libraries should pin to that version number
New features will only be developed on version 3 of ecosystem libraries.
Targeted as v3 of graphql-core, Python 3 only
- Integrate with the core-next API and resolve all breaking changes
- GraphQL types from type annotations - See issue
- Add support for coroutines in Connection, Mutation (abstracting out Promise requirement) - See PR
- Integrate with the graphene core-next API and resolve all breaking changes
- Integrate with the graphql core-next API and resolve all breaking changes
- Improve documentation, especially for new users to the library
- Recipes for “quick start” that people can ideally use/run
|Repo||Release Manager||CODEOWNERS||Pinned||next/master created||Labels Standardized|