- Contributors: grapplerulrich
- Requires at least: 3.9
- Tested up to: 4.9.6
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- Tags: polylang, single-slug
Allows same slug for multiple languages in Polylang.
This plugin is not being actively developed. I recommend using Polylang Pro instead as it has this feature and is actively being maintained.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do to make this work?
Install the plugin and activate it and that is it. There is no settings page or visable output.
0.2.3 - 09 March 2022
- Fix comparison operator in version_compare() calls for PHP8 compatibility - props @chesio
0.2.2 - 20 May 2018
- Do not run of feeds
- Update composer.json license
0.2.1 - 24 January 2017
- Check that Polylang is activated
0.2.0 - 20 January 2016
- Support for Polylang 1.8
- Add better checks when the plugin should run
- Add filter to disable plugin on certain page
- Removed WordPress dependency in composer.json
- Add better inline documentation
0.1.0 - 13 March 2015
- Initial release