A Sass-based CSS Meta-Framework that allows you to mix and match any of the following CSS frameworks:
- Compass Core - Wiki Documentation
- Blueprint - Wiki Documentation
- YUI - Wiki Documentation
- 960 - Wiki Documentation
- Other frameworks can be added relatively easily. Create your own!
- A command line tool for managing your Sass projects.
- Simple integration with Ruby-on-Rails, Merb, StaticMatic, and even non-ruby application servers.
- Loads of Sass mixins to make building your website a snap.
Please see the wiki
Copyright (c) 2008-2009 Christopher M. Eppstein
All Rights Reserved.
Released under a slightly modified MIT License.