Merge pull request #796 from gravitational/alexey/css-fixes (web) css fixes
v1.3.2 is a maintenance release which fixes a Web UI issue when in some cases static web assets like custom fonts would not load properly.
- Issue #687
v1.3.1 is a maintenance release which fixes a few issues found in 1.3
- Teleport session recorder can skip characters.
- U2F was enabled by default in "demo mode" if
teleport.yamlfile was missing.
- U2F documentation has been improved.
This release includes several major new features and it's recommended for production use.
- Support for hardware U2F keys for 2nd factor authentication.
- CLI client profiles:
tshcan now remember its
tctl auth signcommand to allow administrators to generate user session keys
- Web UI is now served directly from the executable (no more need for web assets in