React UI Kits and Component Libraries
A collection of useful React.js UI kits and component libraries. (descriptions from their repos)
Full UI Kits
- React Semantic UI -- The official Semantic-UI-React integration.
- Evergreen --
🌲Evergreen React UI Framework by Segment
- AtlasKit -- Official Atlassian component library.
- Reakit -- Build accessible rich web apps with React
- Reas -- Toolkit for building interactive UIs with React
- Elemental -- A flexible and beautiful UI framework for React.js
- Lobos -- A collection of components for React, based on bootstrap 4.0.
- Grommet -- Focus on the essential experience.
- Rebass --
⚛️React UI component library & design system, built with styled-components and styled-system.
- React Desktop -- React UI Components for macOS High Sierra and Windows 10
- Material UI -- React components that implement Google's Material Design.
- Ant Design --
🐜A UI Design Language
- Blueprint -- A React-based UI toolkit for the web.
- Belle -- Configurable React Components with great UX
- Gestalt -- A set of React UI components that supports Pinterest’s design language.
- React Toolbox -- Bootstrap your application with beautiful Material Design Components
- SmoothUI -- Smooth UI is an open source components library built with React and Styled Components.
- IBM Carbon -- The Carbon Design System is a series of individual styles and components, that when combined make beautiful, intuitive designs.
- Cosmos -- Auth0 design system.