graze tech blog
This is the source for the graze tech blog.
This will start up a local copy of the blog at http://localhost:4000.
Creating a new post
- Create a new branch for the post.
make new-post, fill in the generated post and rename it to have a sensible slug.
- If the author of the post does not exist, run
make new-authorand fill in those contents.
- Check that the post displays correct on the post index page and also as a standalone post.
- If a new author was created, check that the author page displays correctly.
- Submit a PR as per usual.
- Merge into
masterwhen the PR is approved. This will automatically deploy to GitHub Pages.