playpainter is a multi-user real-time "Paint"-like web experiment made with Play 2 framework and relying on HTML Canvas and WebSocket.
- The original version has been made in Scala ( scala/ directory )
- Big thanks to @dbathily for the Java version! ( java/ directory )
- I've bootstraped it in 30 minutes: http://youtu.be/NHEbm-WEbRw
- Test it on http://greweb.fr:9090/
- React on http://blog.greweb.fr/?p=1191
- This article explains improvments made since the video version: http://blog.greweb.fr/2012/03/play-painter-how-ive-improved-the-30-minutes-prototyped-version/
Copyright 2012 Gaetan Renaudeau
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.