Audio modular collaborative tracker using web technologies.
- Install SBT: http://www.scala-sbt.org/release/docs/Getting-Started/Setup.html
- In the project, execute
- In the sbt console, start the server with
- Go to
http://localhost:9000/with Chrome (Canary is only required if you want to test the Web MIDI API without polyfill)
v0, Hackday stable version
- an unique tracker with a 32 lines loop and 23 tracks.
- different audio modules: Generator, Drum, MultiSynth, Filter, Delay, Reverb, Compressor
- MIDI note support + MIDI control assignation allowing to change module properties.
- Synchronisation of everything: the tracker and modules for all connected clients. But does not support save yet.
- off-mode allowing one user to prepare a track which is muted for other users.
- play/pause and record mode!
- cursor of users displayed on the tracker.
Copyright 2014 Zengularity
ZOUND live is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the AFFERO GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
ZOUND live is distributed "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the AFFERO GNU General Public License for the complete license terms.
You should have received a copy of the AFFERO GNU General Public License along with ZOUND live. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.html