by Weibin Shen, Gregoire Tronel, Scott McCoid, Brad Short, Luke Heerman, and Neeraj Vaidya
Smash is a Pure Data patch for analyzing and transforming audio from contact microphones. It is especially suited for use with hand percussion. The patch contains methods for expressive pitch shifting and concatenative synthesis.
- Pure Data Extended (http://puredata.info/downloads/pd-extended)
- Timbre ID External Objects (http://williambrent.conflations.com/pages/research.html)
- FFTease (http://www.somasa.qub.ac.uk/~elyon/LyonSoftware/MaxMSP/FFTease/)
- Not a lot of internal documentation
- SSSAD saving does not work for all parameters