An PHP App which lets you share your AdHoc IPA File
This is a web-platform which allow developers to share their AdHoc IPA build with testers. You pass on your App Name, App's Bundle ID, Version Number along with the IPA • file. App will return you with a LINK which you can share with people around the world.
Change the Hostname macro in /include/constant
<?php //WebHost define("HOST_NAME", "http://app.greensyntax.co.in"); //For Local : http://localhost:7070/app/Share ?>
Application level custom styling i.e. style.css
Directory with (755 Permission) where app will store manifest.plist file. Files will have random text.
Directory with (755 Permission) where app will store *ipa files. Files Name are in timestamp format.
- constant.php Application level constant, error messages and HTML Litrals.
- file_manager.php Hanldes File read-write intraction. Here, we handleing manifest.plist write operation.
- form_model.php Model for User Input
- global_context.php Manage Current Session for the application.
- log_manager.php Handles the Log management. It keeps all the log in history.log file
- tiny_url_manager.php Its shorten the genrated URL into tiny url.
- upload_manager.php Handles IPA Build Upload management.
- utility.php Utils method are defined in this class.
- validation_manager.php Has Validation related methods.
- zipper.php Handles Zip and Unzip opearation.
- /vendor (Third Party Files)
Please post any bugs to the issue tracker found on the project's GitHub page. Please include the following with your issue:
- a description of what is not working right
- sample code to help replicate the issue