Highly configurable tip bot for the chat plattform discord. DO NOT RUN THIS CODE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
Instead of executing this code yourself, feel free to contact me at https://discord.gg/r3NspwB to discuss me hosting it for you.
If you collect some kind of bounty or donation(s), I'd appreciate you forwarding some of it after your hosting costs.
In no event shall this bot or it's dev be responsible in the event of lost, stolen or misdirected funds.
- First we launch the main watcher at src/discordtipbot.cr
- This reads the config file
- It then launches a fiber for each bot
- wallets as you wish
- First make sure you've got crystal installed.
- clone the repo
- Install shards (
- Install core wallet for each currency you plan on running
- Add the RPC info to each wallets corresponding config file (
walletnotify=curl -X POST http://127.0.0.1:ABC/?tx=%sto your wallets config file, replacing
ABCwith the walletnotify port you plan on using
- It's recommendable to run your node as a full node, but to limit the connections to ~30, since else you might run into performance issues (
- Create the database for each of the currencies you plan on running on:
- Set the schema for the database by running:
psql -d dogecoin-testnet -f schema.sql
- Copy the sample config and edit it
- Run bots using
crystal run src/discordtipbot.cr -- config.json
Preferably run your wallets in testnet mode by adding
testnet=1 to each wallets config file during development
- Fork it ( https://github.com/greenbigfrog/discordtipbot/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request