The long overdue GreenMail 1.4.0 release brings many improvements and bugfixes.
Most notable changes include:
- GreenMail requires JDK 1.6+ now
- Alternative deployments include WAR and Spring support
- New IMAP search (flags only, for now) support
- New IMAP quota support
- New IMAP fetch for nested body parts
- New IMAP user flags and RECENT support
- Customizable SSL keystore support
- Easier JUnit test setup with GreenMailRule, see ImapServerTest
- Improved debug logging of IMAP/POP3/SMTP protocols
- Updated dependencies, such as JavaMail 1.5.2
Warning: The dependency changed to com.sun.mail:javax.mail, and JavaMail 1.5 is not backward API compatible. GreenMail 1.4+ requires JavaMail 1.5+ now.
- Project migrated from SF to GitHub
- Many, many bugfixes
Available in Maven Central with GAV coordinates com.icegreen:greenmail:1.4.0 .