greenInject is a injection library for Android optimized for minimal size.
Read more about greenInject: https://github.com/greenrobot/greenInject/wiki
- Workaround for http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=5964 which crashes @OnClick annotations on Android 2.1 and below. Should be fine with Android 1.6 now.
- Value binding for ImageView (one-way)
- Annotation @Target allows compile time checks for annotation's location
- Separated ValueBinder from Injector
Initial open source version with basic features:
- Inject views
- Inject most important resource types
- Inject Intent extras
- Value binding for TextView descendants and Strings
- Listener Binding with @OnClick