- AI Logic: Python 3.4
- Backend: Python Flask Framework
Temporal Difference Learning
- Initially, the AI moves randomly unless its next move results in a win.
- Moves leading to a win will become preferred in the future. Similarly, moves leading to a loss or a tie will be avoided, if possible.
- The AI will sometimes make an exploratory move. These moves will ignore what has been learned in the previous games in order to explore alternate strategies.
- Click here for more information on temporal difference learning.