cdprojalias : go to your project directory
- per-project history : don't clutter your history with stuff from other projects
$PATHcustomization for symfony1/2 : use symfony's console from anywhere
- interactive alias creation
- integration with KDE activities
- generic function creation
- per-project type aliases/functions creation
switch-init project [ --type=symfony ]
This will create the shell snippets
With no arguments, unselects the current project if there is one. With one argument, does the same and switches to the specified project.
python 2.7 python-Cheetah zsh
How does it work?
switch-init is a python script that uses Cheetah templates to generate shell snippets.
switch is a z-shell function that calls previously generated shell snippets
They are stored in
in.sh is used when switching to the project, whereas
out.sh is used when switching from the project