- Boston, USA
- Joined on
May 5, 2010
- frog 354 Frog is a static web site generator implemented in Racket, targeting Bootstrap and able to use Pygments.
- racket-mode 211 GNU Emacs major modes for Racket: Edit and REPL.
- rackjure 126 Provide a few Clojure-inspired ideas in Racket. Where Racket and Clojure conflict, prefer Racket.
- fear-of-macros 75 A practical guide to Racket macros
- markdown 48 Markdown parser written in Racket.
Repositories contributed to
- jackfirth/racket-mock 4 Mocking library for Racket
- lexi-lambda/racket-collections 25 Generic collections API for Racket
- Fuco1/smartparens 687 Minor mode for Emacs that deals with parens pairs and tries to be smart about it.
- omcljs/om 5,381 ClojureScript interface to Facebook's React
- lexi-lambda/threading 4 Threading macros for Racket
Contributions in the last year 346 total May 4, 2015 – May 4, 2016
Longest streak 9 days June 27 – July 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
May 3, 2016