- Boston, USA
- Joined on
- frog 324 Frog is a static web site generator implemented in Racket, targeting Bootstrap and able to use Pygments.
- racket-mode 198 GNU Emacs major modes for Racket: Edit and REPL.
- rackjure 113 Provide a few Clojure-inspired ideas in Racket. Where Racket and Clojure conflict, prefer Racket.
- fear-of-macros 71 A practical guide to Racket macros
- markdown 45 Markdown parser written in Racket.
Repositories contributed to
- jackfirth/racket-mock 4 Mocking library for Racket
- Heather/twitter-username-finder 1 Work in progress: find free username
- racket/racket 1,335 The Racket repository
- lexi-lambda/racket-collections 19 Generic collections API for Racket
- Fuco1/smartparens 647 Minor mode for Emacs that deals with parens pairs and tries to be smart about it.
Contributions in the last year 431 total Feb 8, 2015 – Feb 8, 2016
Longest streak 9 days June 27 – July 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to greghendershott/racket-mode Feb 4 – Feb 6
- Pushed 1 commit to greghendershott/rackjure Feb 5
- Pushed 1 commit to greghendershott/flexpr Feb 3
1 Pull Request
- Closed #568 Racket: Don't pair quote
4 Issues reported
- Closed #201 Don't automatically start REPL just for eldoc
- Open #199 eldoc-mode too slow?
- Closed #7 Nondeterministic hash-table order for JSON
- Closed #197 racket-run does nothing with `/tmp/foo.rkt` on OS X