Greg Hendershott greghendershott
- Boston, USA
- Joined on
- frog 242 Frog is a static web site generator implemented in Racket, targeting Bootstrap and able to use Pygments.
- racket-mode 126 GNU Emacs major modes for Racket: Edit and REPL.
- rackjure 85 Provide a few Clojure-inspired ideas in Racket. Where Racket and Clojure conflict, prefer Racket.
- fear-of-macros 52 A practical guide to Racket macros
- markdown 30 Markdown parser written in Racket.
Repositories contributed to
- brainwane/secureapi 0 A webapp and webservice to check users' source code for security vulnerabilities, using clang's static analyzer for C
- plt/racket 932 The Racket repository
- DarrenN/identikon 15 Racket scripts for generating identicons
- mbutterick/describe 0 Mirror of describe
- stchang/parsack 14 A basic Parsec-like monadic parser combinator library implementation in Racket.
Contributions in the last year 838 total Mar 28, 2014 – Mar 28, 2015
Longest streak 11 days July 14 – July 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed