- Boston, USA
- Joined on
May 5, 2010
- frog 357 Frog is a static web site generator implemented in Racket, targeting Bootstrap and able to use Pygments.
- racket-mode 214 GNU Emacs major modes for Racket: Edit and REPL.
- rackjure 129 Provide a few Clojure-inspired ideas in Racket. Where Racket and Clojure conflict, prefer Racket.
- fear-of-macros 81 A practical guide to Racket macros
- markdown 48 Markdown parser written in Racket.
Repositories contributed to
- jackfirth/racket-mock 4 Mocking library for Racket
- lexi-lambda/racket-collections 28 Generic collections API for Racket
- Fuco1/smartparens 698 Minor mode for Emacs that deals with parens pairs and tries to be smart about it.
- omcljs/om 5,443 ClojureScript interface to Facebook's React
- lexi-lambda/threading 4 Threading macros for Racket