Greg Hendershott greghendershott
- Boston, USA
- Joined on
- frog 254 Frog is a static web site generator implemented in Racket, targeting Bootstrap and able to use Pygments.
- racket-mode 134 GNU Emacs major modes for Racket: Edit and REPL.
- rackjure 86 Provide a few Clojure-inspired ideas in Racket. Where Racket and Clojure conflict, prefer Racket.
- fear-of-macros 53 A practical guide to Racket macros
- markdown 31 Markdown parser written in Racket.
Repositories contributed to
- brainwane/secureapi 0 A webapp and webservice to check users' source code for security vulnerabilities, using clang's static analyzer for C
- DarrenN/identikon 16 Racket scripts for generating identicons
- mbutterick/describe 0 Mirror of describe
- stchang/parsack 14 A basic Parsec-like monadic parser combinator library implementation in Racket.
- Heather/twitter-username-finder 1 Work in progress: find free username
Contributions in the last year 807 total Apr 25, 2014 – Apr 25, 2015
Longest streak 11 days July 14 – July 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 6 commits to greghendershott/racket-mode Apr 19 – Apr 23
- Pushed 2 commits to greghendershott/fear-of-macros Apr 21