Greg Hendershott greghendershott
- Boston, USA
- Joined on
- frog 277 Frog is a static web site generator implemented in Racket, targeting Bootstrap and able to use Pygments.
- racket-mode 161 GNU Emacs major modes for Racket: Edit and REPL.
- rackjure 94 Provide a few Clojure-inspired ideas in Racket. Where Racket and Clojure conflict, prefer Racket.
- fear-of-macros 65 A practical guide to Racket macros
- markdown 34 Markdown parser written in Racket.
Repositories contributed to
- brainwane/secureapi 1 A webapp and webservice to check users' source code for security vulnerabilities, using clang's static analyzer for C
- jackfirth/racket-mock 2 Mocking library for Racket
- DarrenN/identikon 45 Racket scripts for generating identicons
- mbutterick/describe 0 Mirror of describe
- Heather/twitter-username-finder 1 Work in progress: find free username
Contributions in the last year 612 total Aug 30, 2014 – Aug 30, 2015
Longest streak 9 days June 27 – July 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed