Greg Hendershott greghendershott
- Boston, USA
- Joined on
- frog 287 Frog is a static web site generator implemented in Racket, targeting Bootstrap and able to use Pygments.
- racket-mode 172 GNU Emacs major modes for Racket: Edit and REPL.
- rackjure 99 Provide a few Clojure-inspired ideas in Racket. Where Racket and Clojure conflict, prefer Racket.
- fear-of-macros 65 A practical guide to Racket macros
- markdown 37 Markdown parser written in Racket.
Repositories contributed to
- brainwane/secureapi 1 A webapp and webservice to check users' source code for security vulnerabilities, using clang's static analyzer for C
- jackfirth/racket-mock 3 Mocking library for Racket
- DarrenN/identikon 47 Racket scripts for generating identicons
- Heather/twitter-username-finder 1 Work in progress: find free username
- racket/racket 1,183 The Racket repository
Contributions in the last year 601 total Oct 8, 2014 – Oct 8, 2015
Longest streak 9 days June 27 – July 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
3 Issues reported
- Closed #166 next-error doesn't work first time or after delete-region
- Closed #163 Font-lock of `let`s misses additional `let`s in binding rhs
- Closed #162 Malformed let can abort font-lock