* Implemented #333: Improved reporting when there are unused CLI arguments to avoid misconceptions.
* Implemented #377: Show messages and stracktraces in JSON output for skipped and incomplete tests.
* Implemented #424: Added `assertJson*` functions that work like the existing `assertXml*` functions.
+* Implemented #492: PHPUnit now provides a `phpunit.xsd` schema file at [http://phpunit.de/phpunit.xsd]() that can be used to validate your phpunit.xml file.
* Implemented #504: Expanded the `@requires` annotation to allow for checking the existence of functions and extensions using multiple `@requires function name` statements.
* Implemented #508 #86: `@expectedExceptionCode` and `@expectedExceptionMessage` can now use constants like `Classname::CONST` as their parameters. They will get evaluated if the class constant exists and used for comparison so test authors can avoid duplication.
* Implemented #512: Test listeners now trigger one autoload call instead of being silently ignored when the class was not loaded.