- The creation of the sortedm2m intermediate model and database table is now
fully done inside of the
SortedManyToManyFieldclass. That makes it much easier to modify the creation of this when creating a custom subclass of this field. See #49 for an example usecase.
- Adding support for the custom field arguments like
sort_value_field_namein Django 1.7 migrations. Thanks to Christian Kohlstedde for the patch.
setup.pywhen run on a system that does not use UTF-8 as default encoding. See #48 for details. Thanks to Richard Mitchell for the patch.
SortedMultipleChoiceFielddid not properly report changes of the data to
Form.changed_data. Thanks to @smcoll for the patch.
AlterSortedManyToManyFieldoperation failed for postgres databases.
- Testing against MySQL databases.
AlterSortedManyToManyFieldoperation failed for many to many fields which already contained some data.
- Fix: When using the sortable admin widget, deselecting an item in the list had not effect. Thank you to madEng84 for the report and patch!
AlterSortedManyToManyFieldmigration operation that allows you to migrate from
SortedManyToManyFieldand vice versa. Thanks to Joaquín Pérez for the patch!
- Fix: Supporting migrations in Django 1.7.4.
- Fix: The admin widget is not broken anymore for dynamically added inline forms. Thanks to Rubén Díaz for the patch!
- Adding support for Django 1.7 migrations. Thanks to Patryk Hes and Richard Barran for their reports.
- Adding czech translations. Thanks to @cuchac for the pull request.
- Adding support for Django 1.7 and dropping support for Django 1.4.
- Adding support for
prefetch_related(). Thanks to Marcin Ossowski for the idea and patch.
- Correct escaping of for attribute in label for the sortedm2m widget. Thanks to Mystic-Mirage for the report and fix.
- Python 3 support!
- Better widget. Thanks to Mike Knoop for the initial patch.
- Django 1.5 support. Thanks to Antti Kaihola for the patches.
- Dropping Django 1.3 support. Please use django-sortedm2m<0.5 if you need to use Django 1.3.
- Adding support for a
SortedManyToManyField. Thanks to Trey Hunner for the idea.
- Django 1.4 support. Thanks to Flavio Curella for the patch.
- south support is only enabled if south is actually in your INSTALLED_APPS setting. Thanks to tcmb for the report and Florian Ilgenfritz for the patch.
- South support (via monkeypatching, but anyway... it's there!). Thanks to
Chris Church for the patch. South migrations won't pick up a changed
- Use already included jQuery version in global scope and don't override with django's version. Thank you to Hendrik van der Linde for reporting this issue.
- Fixed packaging error.
- Heavy internal refactorings. These were necessary to solve a problem with
SortedManyToManyFieldand a reference to
- Forgot to exclude debug print/console.log statements from code. Sorry.
- Fixing problems with
SortedCheckboxSelectMultiplewidget, especially in admin where a "create and add another item" popup is available.
- Fixing issue with primary keys instead of model instances for
- Fixing validation error for
SortedCheckboxSelectMultiple. It caused errors if only one value was passed.
- Removed unnecessary reference of jquery ui css file in
SortedCheckboxSelectMultiple. Thanks to Klaas van Schelven and Yuwei Yu for the hint.
- Added a widget for use in admin.