django-seamoss is a simple cms to add to your django application to give your administrators the ability to control parts of the site including pages, menus and content blocks.
settings.pywithin your django project.
url(r'^(?P<slug>[-_\w]+)/$', 'seamoss.views.render_page', name="render-page"),to your
urls.py. It would be best to put it after your admin urls and any other important urls.
- Unlimited menus providing the ability to create main navigation and sidebar navigations.
- Menu items can be linked to internal pages via a dropdown or external sites via a textfield.
- Markup language dropdown provided in the admin with a override for tinymce if it is installed.
- Basic key/value settings administration
- Creation of content blocks for use in sidebars, footers, etc.
NOTE: Menus are not yet sortable via the admin. While this app is stable on at least one site (http://beta.cis-pa.org) the menu system needs to be completed to provide the ability to use up/down buttons to reorder the menu items.