Node-based Christmas Light Show Player
Create and play light shows with music using a Raspberry Pi.
- Get a Raspberry Pi with some kind of Linux (I used Raspbian)
- Install Node. 10+ has a bug with SQLite on ARM, so I used 8.
- Build the front end and put the result in
- Start the server, either using Nodemon with
npm startor your choice of process manager like PM2.
src/server.jsis the entry file.
- The server runs on :1225; you should be able to see the page
- Use the Settings page to configure which GPIO pins you have hooked up to control the lights
- Use the Editor page to create and edit shows