This repository is no longer up-to-date!
A Blender Addon with various tools to help node workflow.
- Viewer node for Cycles materials (Ctrl+Shift+Click)
- Delete unused nodes (Alt+X)
- UV Layer nodes - add an attribute node from a list of available UV maps with the name field already filled in (Shift+A > Input > UV Maps > [map name])
- Switch the type of one or more nodes to a related type, like a different shader (Alt+S), keeping inputs and outputs connected
- Swap the output connections of two nodes (Alt+Shift+S)
- Reset the compositor backdrop image zoom and position (Z)
- Frame the selected nodes (Shift+P)
- Reload the images of all the image nodes in the current tree (Alt+R)
- Quickly jump to the Image Editor and view the image of the selected node. Works for textures, movie clips, environment images, render layers, viewer nodes and masks.
- Automatically arrange the selected nodes (or all of them) in a non-overlapping linear layout (Q)