This is a fork from the Scrawk repo. It uses the exposed interface "IBeforeCameraRender" (available from Unity's Scriptable LightweightPipeline) to generate and bind the Bruneton resources required to light a scene. This is a work in progress and is fairly clunky to set up.
How to use:
- Import the Assets from this repository into a project
- Assign the BrunetonSkyboxMaterial as the Skybox Material
- Add a script compopnent to the main camera of your project and assign the BrunetonCameraScript to it
- Assign the Precomputation shader as the compute shader for the BrunetonCameraScript
To use the lookups to light the scene:
- Merge "Lighting.hlsl.txt" with "Lighweight RP\ShaderLibrary\Lighting.hlsl"
- Merge "LitForwardPass.hlsl.txt" with "Lighweight RP\Shaders\LitForwardPass.hlsl"
To tweak the Sky settings edit the BrunetonSkyboxMaterial properties:
- Mie Scattering (Scattering caused by particles with size comparable to the wavelengths of visible light)
- Rayleigh Scattering (Scattering caused by particles with sizemuch smaller than the wavelengths of visible light)
- Ozone (Scattering caused by the particles in the ozone layer)
- Phase (The Henyey-Greenstein phase function term)
- Fog (Amount of fog)
- Sun Size (Size of the sun)
- Sun Edge (Size of the edge of the sun)