API Node Recommendations
eos-voter is a light wallet, which means it relies on an external API node connected to the EOS blockchain network in order to function.
The list below contains EOS API nodes run by members of the EOS community that you can choose from.
Even though your keys never leave the
eos-voter applications, the API node you connect to can still reveal personally identifiable information about you. This information may include:
- Account Names
- IP Addresses
If you are concerned about revealing this information to any of these 3rd party API nodes, it is recommended you run your own API Node and connect to that.
- https://eos.greymass.com - operated by greymass
- https://mainnet.eoscalgary.io - operated by EOS Cafe
- https://api.eosnewyork.io - operated by EOS New York
- https://api.eosdetroit.io - operated by EOS Detroit
- http://api.hkeos.com - operated by HK EOS
- https://bp.cryptolions.io - operated by CryptoLions
- http://dc1.eosemerge.io:8888 - operated by EOS Emerge Poland
- https://dc1.eosemerge.io:5443 - operated by EOS Emerge Poland
- https://api1.eosdublin.io - operated by EOS Dublin
- https://api2.eosdublin.io - operated by EOS Dublin
- https://mainnet.eoscannon.io - operated by EOS Cannon
- https://eos-api.privex.io - operated by Privex (privexinceos) (HTTP and HTTPS)
- https://eosapi.blockmatrix.network - operated by Block Matrix
- https://user-api.eoseoul.io - operated by EOSeoul
- https://api.eos.bitspace.no - operated by Bitspace
- https://node.eosflare.io - operated by EOS Flare
- https://api-eos.blckchnd.com - operated by BLCKCHND
- https://mainnet.eosimpera.com - operated by EOS IMPERA
- https://api.franceos.fr - operated by franceos
We will update this list as the community finds more reliable 3rd party nodes for usage with this tool.