BagTrack allows you to add all of your sales and immediately see your profit/loss
For now, you can only run in the development typescript environment until production is ready. At that point, binaries can be found here.
git clone https://github.com/greysonn/BagTrack.git cd BagTrack npm install # "sudo npm install" if you're on macOS or Linux
Run After Setup:
npm run prod npm start
- Finish settings page.
- Add actions to each sale
- Compile production built executables for mac/windows
- Ability to link to goat to auto-import sales
- Ability to link to stockx to auto-import sales
- Add support for currencies other than USD.
- Virtualize the sales table to reduce size on lots of sales.