PQDIF Explorer is a simple desktop application designed for low-level visualization of data stored in the Power Quality Data Interchange Format.
The following lists some of the features of the PQDIF Explorer.
- Low-level visualization to complement other higher-level tools, such as PQDiffractor.
- Allows unambiguous discovery of all information in PQDIF files -- including information hidden by higher-level tools, such as invalid tags.
- Useful for validation of the output produced by systems that need to write PQDIF files.
- Includes an XML file which describes all the tags and IDs in the PQDIF standard.
- Custom tags or IDs can be added to the XML and will be reflected in the PQDIF Explorer.
- Includes the GSF.PQDIF library which contains GPA's PQDIF parser for .NET applications.
- Ability to gracefully handle malformed files.
- Ability to see exceptions encountered while parsing files.
Where PQDIFExplorer Fits In:
Documentation and Support
- Make sure your system meets all the requirements below.
- Choose a download below.
- Unzip if necessary.
- Run "PQDIFExplorerSetup.msi".
- Follow the setup wizard.
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer.
- .NET 4.6 or newer.
Download a stable release from our releases page.
If you would like to contribute please:
- Read our styleguide.
- Fork the repository.
- Code like a boss.
- Create a pull request.