My open source free utilities
- iOS/Android This React Native app lets you record a cat/dog daily respiratory rate to get better long-term medical care (some heart and lung diseases, e.g. cat's HCM), sharing record permission OK.
- Utility: Visual Studio Code Back and Forward button 21,000+ installs!
- Utility: Atom editor package-markdown-preview-kramdown 2,400+ download
- Utility: A command line program to change macOS terminal title Python, PyPI, 15,000+ download
- Chrome extension: GitHub inline code color editor
- Chrome extension: In Gmail. Use slider or input page number to do pagination
- Chrome extension: Medical DICOM Image Viewer + Web ver., src 1,500+ installs!
- Chrome extension: Auto Show Dropbox Paper Table Of Content
Conferences and articles
- Thailand PyCon APAC 2021 conference talk: Use Pyodide to run Python in browsers - rendering medical DICOM files as an example. slide & video 2021.11.
- Taiwan PyConTW 2021 conference talk: Use Pyodide to run Python in browsers - rendering medical DICOM files slide & mandarin video 2021.10
- Good books about software project/organization management [include my review] 2021
- How to write a Gatsby based blog 2018
- A note about GitHub page and how to use custom domain 2016
- A note about using Markdown to write on GitHub Pages 2016
- Regular Expression Puzzle 2015
Open source study project
- Docker image: https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/grimmer0125/express-mongo-rest-sample 1,100+ downloads. project.
- Web: Taiwan house price chart with auto update data Vue.js, Plotly (built on top of D3.js and stack.gl), Amazon AWS's Lambda, Google's Firebase. (Including 2012~2018 data,
auto update dataserver function is not maintained somehow)
- Medium article, Jupyter Notebook: Using GitHub Stargazers Distribution to Compare React, Angular and Vue
- AI+Electron A demo project to use a image including a face to find out the other images including similar faces on your comuters.
- A full-stack TypeScript example project that integrates some famous stack: React Hooks, Redux Toolkit, Node.js, GraphQL, NestJS, TypeORM, PostgreSQL,Traefik, Azure.
- p2pMessenger demonstrates how to use a WebSocket signal server to exchange the IP information of every pair of iOS clients and constructs a P2P STUN channel to exchange text messages. STUN is a part of WebRTC.