It is written by AppleScriptObjC. The function is automatically making your Macs to switching on/off VPNs under some enviornments. In the early stage, it mainly uses SSIDs to judge different enviornments. For example, switch on office's VPN when you are at home.
- choose VPN, SSID and app from UI choose list instead of typing them.
- there is a status bar menu for Auto-vpn app.
- users can setup enable/disable mode from status bar.
- users can reset setting (VPN, SSID and app) from status bar.
- users can quit this app from status bar.
- users can add Auto-vpn app to start-up list of Mac os from status bar.
- retina support, since this is a cocoa-applescript application (a.k.a. AppleScriptObjC).
- support PPTP, L2TP and IPSec.