only tested on Mac 10.13.2 + go 1.10.2
- go >= 1.9 (since golang/dep is used)
(optional) Set up Slack bot to notify administrator the price alert
This is a workdaround way instead of having a admin site. Customizing a site or using GitHub issues is possible.
- follow https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/115005265703-Create-a-bot-for-your-workspace
API tokenfrom its configuration page
- set up a slack channel and get its id to be notified, how to get a slack channel id: https://stackoverflow.com/a/44883343/7354486
.envfile including the following information, or using
export SLACK_TOKEN=xx && export SLACK_CHANNEL=xxinstead
(optional) Launch Dockerized MongoDB server as a cache storage
docker run --name some-mongo -p 27017:27017 -d mongo:3.7.9-jessie
This project also uses MongoDB's TTL (time to live) to expire data
Install Go Dependencies
golang/depif you do not have.
- In the project root folder,
dep ensureto get all packages put in
go build, then execute
Use VS Code to debug it.
Not yet. The features are not too much.
Kubernetes may be used.
Issues & ToDo List
- if MongoDB is not launched, sometimes it will wait for some secondes when tyrining to use it.