TS-Automute - beta4
- This script will allow you to automatically mute players on your TTT-Server in Teamspeak³ thus prevent ghosting.*
This particular version is still in beta Stage!
- Move "gmsv_bromsock_win32.dll" (Windows) or "gmsv_bromsock_linux.dll" (Linux) to the folder "garrysmod\lua\bin" (you may have to create this folder)
- Move "ts-automute.lua" and the "ts-automute" folder to the folder "garrysmod\lua\autorun\server"
- Edit the "config.txt" in the "ts-automute" folder
- Start the server
If you experience any errors, please look at your server log and create an issue on GitHub
- Nicknames with special characters will cause errors (Teamspeak does not support all special characters steam supports)
- If your server uses Linux instead of Windows (very likely if your server is rented), download the correct *.dll from here (please use a "nossl" version)
- "[TS-Automute] Player with nick "NICKNAME" uses illegal Characters in his name!" -> Not all special Characters are supported (some may will be in future versions)
- "Couldn't include file 'includes/modules/bromsock.lua' (File not found) (@lua/autorun/server/ts-automute.lua (line 1))" -> Make sure the *.dll is in the correct folder
Congrats, you're done :)
Please report bugs, suggestions etc. here in GutHub (under "issues)".
At the moment im pretty busy, so please be patient :)