Maximum library for C++ now in Version 2.
This is my personal library to extend the C++ standart library by some objects and routines I find quite usefull. The library is used by me in some software projects and aims mostly on scientific purposes.
- Mathematical and numerical structs like vectors, matrices and arrays
- Some numerical routines (RK4, numerical integration)
- Wrapper classes to make some things easier :-)
- Threading library bringing the POSIX thread concept to C++
- HDF5 access via a comfortable C++ library (including reading to matrices and writing of matrices)
- make -j4
- sudo make install
Include the library with #include <libflex/flex.hpp>
Link it with -lflex -lhdf5 -pthread
Although this library was originally designed to come with as less requirements as possible, some libraries are necessary: