Ganetimgr is a web platform that eases the provisioning of virtual machines over multiple
It leverages Ganeti's RAPI functionality to administer the clusters, and is stateless from the VM perspective.
The project is written in
Django and uses Bootstrap for the frontend.
In essence, ganetimgr aims to be the frontend of a VPS service.
- 2010-2012 Apollon Oikonomopoulos (@apoikos)
- 2011-2014 Leonidas Poulopoulos (@leopoul)
- 2014-2015 Stavros Kroustouris (@kroustou)
- 2015-2017 Sergios Aftsidis (@sergafts)
- 2017 John Paraskevopoulos (@ioparaskev)
- Brian Candler (@candlerb)
- Mike Gabriel (@sunweaver)
- Dimitris Bliablias (@dblia)
- 2014 Alex Kiousis (@alexkiousis)
- 2014 Nikos Kokkalis (@nkokkalis)
- 2013 George Kargiotakis (@kargig)
For detailed instructions, go to our readthedocs page.
User discussions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and license
Copyright © 2010-2018 Greek Research and Technology Network (GRNET S.A.)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.