Grant Kurtz grnt426
- Joined on
- Optimal-Business-Time-Partitioning 2 Uses a Genetic Algorithm to determine the optimal day-to-day procedures of a simulated business that must purchase, process, and sell finished goods.
- BackWorks 1 A Game for CSH's GameJam, where the goal is to create a game in under 24hrs.
- SysProgIIProject 1 This was our team's submission for the Systems Programming II class.
- Chaos 1 Messing around with concepts of Chaos Theory.
- Compiler 1 A Compiler for a theoretical instruction set called Hartz for my Minecraft CPU.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 46 total May 6, 2014 – May 6, 2015
Longest streak 2 days May 8 – May 9
Current streak 0 days Last contributed