luke crouch groovecoder
- tulsa, ok
- Joined on
- deckjs-theme-mozilla 12 Mozilla theme for deckjs based on Sandstone style guide
- kanbugs 7 Kanban with Bugzilla & GitHub
- mozilla_owa 5 Mozilla Open Web Applications presentation w/ dzslides
- django-appetizer 4 Automatically creates Open Web Application manifests for django sites.
- webdev-bootcamp 4 How to be a Web developer at Mozilla
Repositories contributed to
- mozilla/kuma 637 The Django project that powers MDN.
- codesy/codesy 9 codesy is a pay-what-you-want market for the open source community to encourage coders to fix important bugs. This is the code for the codesy backend.
- codefortulsa/water-in-the-river 2 A simple app that checks data from USGS, USACE, and SWPA to determine if (and when) there is water in the Tulsa Riverside stretch of the Arkansas River.
- codesy/widgets 1 Chrome Extension and Firefox Add-on for easy codesy.io integration
- mdn/browsercompat 2 API for browser compatibility data on developers.mozilla.org
Contributions in the last year 1,101 total Aug 31, 2014 – Aug 31, 2015
Longest streak 18 days December 30 – January 16
Current streak 2 days August 30 – August 31
- Pushed 9 commits to mozilla/kuma Aug 25 – Aug 31
- Pushed 5 commits to groovecoder/crouch50th.com Aug 26 – Aug 30
- Pushed 1 commit to mozilla/kumascript Aug 25
7 Pull Requests
- Open #3452 bug 1199166 - block_user_agents decorator for views
- Closed #3449 bug 1199166 - select_related for revision.document
- Merged #3447 bug 1199166 - disallow robots from comparing
- Merged #51 bug 1005013 - add newrelic to server process
- Merged #3443 bug 957802 - set db logging to warn during tests
- Merged #3442 bug 1197971 - dont render previews of deferred docs
- Merged #3441 bug 1189451 - add 'Host' header