luke crouch groovecoder
- tulsa, ok
- Joined on
- deckjs-theme-mozilla 12 Mozilla theme for deckjs based on Sandstone style guide
- kanbugs 7 Kanban with Bugzilla & GitHub
- mozilla_owa 5 Mozilla Open Web Applications presentation w/ dzslides
- django-appetizer 4 Automatically creates Open Web Application manifests for django sites.
- webdev-bootcamp 4 How to be a Web developer at Mozilla
Repositories contributed to
- mozilla/kuma 585 The Django project that powers MDN.
- codesy/codesy 9 codesy is a pay-what-you-want market for the open source community to encourage coders to fix important bugs. This is the code for the codesy backend.
- codesy/widgets 1 Chrome Extension and Firefox Add-on for easy codesy.io integration
- jwhitlock/web-platform-compat 1 API for browser compatibility data on developers.mozilla.org
- codefortulsa/BPZAround.me 5 BPZAround.me alerts you when someone is building, planning, or zoning around you.
Contributions in the last year 1,060 total May 27, 2014 – May 27, 2015
Longest streak 18 days December 30 – January 16
Current streak 2 days May 26 – May 27
- Pushed 8 commits to groovecoder/sherwoodcourt.com May 24 – May 27
- Pushed 1 commit to mozilla/kuma May 27
- Pushed 4 commits to mdn/webalyzer May 21
3 Pull Requests
- Open #18 fix #11 - make runnable on Heroku
- Closed #2 Another outline for another CSS compat comment.
- Closed #1 Another outline for another CSS compat comment.
16 Issues reported
- Open #27 doiuse.com is down?
- Open #33 Record which repos are using the webhook
- Open #21 Add tests for collect.js
- Open #20 Add 'async' and/or 'defer' attributes to <script> in collector instructions
- Open #19 Add "Fork me on GitHub" ribbon
- Open #30 Set the author of compatibility comments to be the MDN GitHub organization
- Open #16 Should we break the collector app into its own repo?
- Open #15 Should we remove angular?
- Open #14 Should we switch from alligator to celery?
- Open #13 run-gator: fails after trying to browse to a domain's collected page
- Open #12 Add an analyzer for <img> elements missing alt attributes
- Open #11 Make webalyzer runn-able on Heroku
- Open #10 Prevent collect.js from sending DOM content on a slow connection
- Open #9 Prevent collect.js from sending duplicate DOM content to collector
- Open #28 Check commits in Pull Requests
- Open #8 Skip downloading resources from file:// or resource://