This is my attempt to solve any ruby-solvable problem of programming pearl in as few, understandable, readable, max 120 character long lines of ruby (with emphasis on understandable and not 1-line-magic...)
Read it - Print it!
Not all chapters are complete, some problems are unsolved, some code surely can be simplified.
- columns go into lib, each column has many tasks -> 1.rb, 2.rb
- no STDIN since that would complicate running the task
- there are some chapters missing
- add cover image (ruby necklace?)
- syntax highlighting (with js?)
- add statistics: how does readable code compare to wtf-code