- Bug fixes around extented paths
- support for SDKs without blocks (MacOS before 10.6, and iOS before 4.0)
No more spurious deprecation warnings
Support for block-less Mustache lambdas.
- New classes:
- New functions:
- Deprecated functions:
- missed attempt to support for SDKs without blocks (MacOS before 10.6, and iOS before 4.0)
- iOS support
- Deprecated methods:
- GRMustacheTemplateLoader subclasses can now rely on an immutable
- Memory management bug fixes
- No more warnings when compiling with LLVM 2.0
- Noticeable rendering performance improvement.
- Noticeable compiling performance improvement.
- Bug fixes around extented paths:
- ../.. should base the remaining path on the including context of the including context.
- A .. suite which rewinds too far should stop the evaluation and render an empty string.
- New methods:
[GRYes yes]responds to
[GRNo no]responds to
- First versioned release