Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Add API to retrieve the latest version(s) of an
- Add API to retrieve the history of an
- Add API that retrieves lineage edge versions adjacent to a particular node version.
- Fixed bug that prevented the creation of lineage graphs.
nullserialization issue for some strings.
- Removed required empty data structures (i.e., the user no longer has to provide an empty
tagsmap if no tags are being added).
The initial release of Ground supports only Postgres as a storage backend. See our getting started guide for more information on configuring and using Ground.