GroupDocs.Editor Cloud SDK for PHP Examples
GroupDocs.Editor Cloud SDK for PHP allows you to edit most popular document formats using 3rd party front-end WYSIWYG editors without any additional applications. No Open Office or MS Office is required to edit a word or spreadsheet document. Edit DOCX/DOC, PPTX/PPT, XLSX/XLS, ODT, ODS, ODP, TSV/DSV, TXT and many other document formats. GroupDocs.Editor Cloud API. GroupDocs.Editor Cloud SDK for PHP has been developed to help you integrate all these features in your PHP application without any hassle.
- PHP with Composer installed
- Get your AppSID and AppKey at https://dashboard.groupdocs.cloud (free registration is required).
How to Run the Examples?
The package contains PHP examples. Follow the given steps to proceed run:
- Extract the downloaded project
- Edit CommonUtils.php and put appSid and appKey, obtained from https://dashboard.groupdocs.cloud there
- Go to "Examples" directory of the project
- Execute "composer update" command
- Run examples using "php .\RunExamples.php" command
For more details, visit Getting Started.
All GroupDocs.Editor Cloud SDKs are licensed under MIT License.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to contact us using our Support Forums.