GroupDocs.Merger for .NET
GroupDocs.Merger for .NET allows you to merge documents and manipulate document structure across wide range of supported document types - PDF, DOCX/DOC, PPTX/PPT, XLSX/XLS, VSDX/VSD, ODT, ODS, ODP, HTML, EPUB and many others. Merge several documents into one, split single document to multiple documents, reorder or replace document pages, change page orientation, manage document password and perform other manipulations with GroupDocs.Merger for .NET API.
|Examples||Contains the package of all .NET examples (C#) and sample files that will help you learn how to use product features.|
|Plugins||Contains the plugins related to GroupDocs.Merger for Visual Studio.|
How to Run the Examples
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from the above button.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to any folder on your computer.
- In the extracted files and folders, you can see solution file for C# Project.
- The project is created in Visual Studio 2013.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- On the first run, the dependencies will automatically be downloaded via NuGet.
- Open Program.cs file, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
Please find more details for how to run the examples here.
- Website: www.groupdocs.com
- Product Home: GroupDocs.Merger for .NET
- API Reference GroupDocs.Merger for .NET API Reference
- Documentation: GroupDocs.Merger for .NET Documentation
- Installation: Install GroupDocs.Merger for .NET
- Free Support: GroupDocs.Merger for .NET Free Support Forum
- Paid Support: GroupDocs.Merger for .NET Paid Support Forum
- Blog: GroupDocs.Merger for .NET Blog