GroupDocs.Viewer for Java is an API which provides the technology to create powerful document viewer component that allows you to display over 50 document formats in your Java applications. The viewer can both rasterize documents and convert them to SVG+HTML+CSS, delivering true-text high-fidelity rendering. Supported file formats include: Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, and Outlook documents, PDFs, AutoCAD, image files (TIFF, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc.) and more.
|Examples||Contains the package of all Java examples and sample files that will help you learn how to use product features.|
|Showcases||Our native, simple, fully configurable and optimized web applications which allow you to manipulate documents through GroupDocs APIs without requiring any other commercial application.|
How to Run the Examples
Please see the following article that explains how to run the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Console Examples.
- Website: www.groupdocs.com
- Product Home: GroupDocs.Viewer for Java
- API Reference: GroupDocs.Viewer for Java API Reference Guide
- Download: Download GroupDocs.Viewer for Java
- Documentation: GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Documentation
- Free Support: GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Free Support Forum
- Paid Support: GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Paid Support Helpdesk
- Blog: GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Blog