GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Examples
This package contains Java Example Projects for GroupDocs.Viewer for Java and sample input docucuments/templates.
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java is an API which provides the technology to create powerful document viewer component that allows you to display over 50 document formats in your Java applications. The viewer can both rasterize documents and convert them to SVG+HTML+CSS, delivering true-text high-fidelity rendering. Supported file formats include: Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, and Outlook documents, PDFs, AutoCAD, image files (TIFF, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc.) and more.
How to Run the Examples?
It is assumed that maven is installed and configured in your system path. You can edit the project by opening in your favorite IDE like NetBeans, Eclipse, and IntelliJ IDEA.
You may find following resources helpful:
- Learn how to install and configure Maven - Environment Setup
- Maven support for NetBeans
- Maven support for IntelliJ IDEA
- Maven support for Eclipse IDE
Follow below steps if you have product license
- Open Utilities.java
- Set "licensePath" variable to your license path
- Call applyLicenseFromFile method from MainClass