A timelapse tool for Android devices running Android 2.2 or later.
All requirements are included with the project in
- Gson 2.2.1
- JSON translation
- CursorLoader for automatic, asynchronous db-listview interaction in Android 2.2
Configuration (Eclipse w/ADT)
Ensure android-support-library-v4 and gson are in the project build path
project properties -> Java Build Path -> Libraries (Tab)
Ensure android-support-v4.jar and gson-2.2.1.jar are present. If they are not, click "Add JARs" and select them from /libs
- Global application state
- HashMap of [timelapse_id] -> [TimeLapse Object]
- The main activity which begins the application. Presents ListView of TimeLapses after reading application state from storage.
- Activity which manages viewing, modifying, and creating TimeLapses.
- The camera view controller. It safely obtains, manages, and releases an instance of the system Camera.
- Preview imagery is displayed via CameraPreview, which is passed the instance of the system Camera
- The shutter listener (shutterListener() ) is attached to the root RelativeLayout described in main.xml
- Shutter feedback via showShutterFeedback()
- Overlay the previously taken photo on the live camera preview via setCameraOverlay()
- The view displaying live camera data. Passed system Camera instance.
- Camera callback methods which reference TimeLapseActivity methods (i.e: Camera shutter callback - > TimeLapseActivity.showShutterFeedback())
- Generic photo/video writing to sdcard
- Read/Write application state from/to external storage
- Delete images within TimeLapse
- Video/.gif export via ffmpeg
- Improved TimeLapse viewing UI
- Stability - proper camera releasing?
- Improved performance of camera overlay setting