Multiplayer Simon Says - A Game using gRPC and Kubernetes.
It has been implemented in multiple languages to highlight the variety of supported languages that gRPC gives you out of the box.
- /server This is the directory for the server implementation
Client implementations written in a variety of languages and platforms
The following animation shows the way in which gRPC sends message over it's bidirectional streaming connection, to enable gameplay.
Here we can see:
- Two players on different devices joining the game,
- Being notified it is their turn
- Communicating a button press on their clients
- Being told to light up given colors
- When the game has ended, because a sequence is incorrect
- Who has won the game in the end
Ubiquity Dev Summit, 2016
- See CONTRIBUTING.md
- See LICENSE
This is not an official Google Product.