A highly opinionated WordPress 'Pro' scaffold, built with
- Dependency management via Composer
- Twig templates via Timber
- Front-end tooling using @grrr/gulpfile
- Deployments via Capistrano
- Advanced ACF integrations
- PHP 7.1+ with Composer
- Node 8+ with Yarn (front-end tooling)
- Ruby 2.2+ with Bundler (deploying)
View the prerequisites in the wiki for more details.
To start a new project, run:
$ composer create-project grrr-amsterdam/wordpress-scaffold <project-name>
After the project is created by Composer, an interactive shell will be initiated. This interactive setup will prompt you with some questions.
See the complete list of tasks that will run during this interactive setup.
View the wiki for more instructions, usage examples and conventions.
This scaffold is inspired by:
The scaffold and theme rely heavily on: