A highly opinionated WordPress Pro scaffold. It includes:
- Dependency management via Composer
- Twig templates via Timber
- Front-end tooling using @grrr/gulpfile
- Application deployments via Capistrano
- Static site generation and deployments via Simply Static Deploy
- Advanced ACF integrations
❤️ by GRRR
- PHP 7.1+ with Composer
- Node 8+ with Yarn (front-end tooling)
- Ruby 2.2+ with Bundler (deploying)
View the prerequisites in the wiki for more details.
To create a new project, run:
$ composer create-project grrr-amsterdam/wordpress-scaffold <project-name>
After the project is created by Composer, you can run the
$ composer setup
This will trigger an interactive shell, which will prompt you with questions. The given answers will help configure the newly created project. See the complete list of tasks that will run during this interactive setup.
View the wiki for more instructions, usage examples and conventions.
This scaffold is inspired by:
The scaffold and theme rely heavily on: