Provides an event driven programming paradigm that allows you to create and observe events on any object, or all objects of a given class. Also includes mechanisms to observe pre-existing methods and classes (including built-ins).
Shares a similar syntax to Rails Routing, but is framework agnostic and can map calls to any type of object. Server side it can be used to map requests for a given URL to a method that will render a page, client side it can be used to provide deep linking and back button / history support for your Ajax application.
Ports many useful functions from Prototype in a way that does not modify built in object prototypes'. Also includes JSON and Inflection (singularization / pluralization) support.
- build.json Contains build instructions for Aptana Studio and build.rb
- build.rb Run to build (concatenate and compress) files from source
- docs Latest docs as generated by extensions/docs
- extensions Contains support code or extensions to the library
- latest Latest builds, built before most (but not all) commits
- samples Runnable sample code for various platforms
- src Working source tree that latest and releases are built from